This new release of TermsWeb introduces several major updates.
- The whole learner site is now fully responsive to different screen sizes, so it will alter its size to work on smartphones, tablets and monitors.
- A full suite of marketing analysis links have been added to the system for better ranking on search engines and for analytics via both Google and Facebook.
- The login and account creation processes have been completely rewritten with options for email validation, forgotten password recovery, etc.
- Interactive venue maps have been added along with new and extensive filtering options for course searching.
- Three new credit card payment options are now available for enrolment.
- The tutor module has been given a new colour scheme and a dashboard menu area, along with the options to view learner vulnerability details, risk assessments and connection to external support systems.
The updated can be downloaded from the Community Area.