The main highlights for this release are the introduction of a Planning tool for classroom funding and provision, the introduction of Microsoft Reporting Services reports, and the ONS postcode data import now has the both the latest administrative boundary data and IMD data (Aug 2015) .
Other highlights of this release are:
- 4 free-text categories added to activities to aid analysis
- Event timetable added to staff registration details
- Formal tracking of lateness added to online registers.
- Reporting Services reports
- Roll-On, Roll-Off Web Courses
- Soft Outcomes
- Pre-requisite qualifications
- Ignore for ILR option on Results
Please see the Community Support pages for more details.